Tuesday, February 22, 2022

 

My Latest Poetry Publications:

 

“March 16, 2021” appeared in Thimble Literary Magazine               

 

“When You Need a Blessing” & “At my uncle’s farm” appeared in Verse-Virtual     

 

“The visible Dark” & “In the blue bleed of night” appeared in the Summer/Fall 2021 Issue of I-70 Review

 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

My Latest Fiction Publications:

 

A short story “Palindromes” was published in NonBinary Review’s “Person of Interest” Issue. The story was also chosen for an episode of their Alphanumeric podcast at:  Zoetic Press  

 

A flash fiction piece, “Our Own May Crowning,” appeared in Persimmon Tree

 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

My Latest Non-Fiction Publication:

 

A non-fiction piece, “What I can’t Finish,” in the Fall/Winter issue of Existere: Journal of Arts & Literature

 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment