Friday, December 8, 2023

The Cover of My Short Story Collection, HOW WE FRACTURE, forthcoming in January 2024 from Minerva Rising Press

 

I'm over the moon to reveal the cover for my short story collection, HOW WE FRACTURE, which won the Rosemary Daniell Fiction Prize. The collection is scheduled to be published by Minerva Rising Press in January 2024. A big thank you to Brooke Schultz, who designed the lovely cover. I'm also deeply thankful for all those at Minerva Rising Press who have been working to bring my first book-length fiction work into print: Executive Editor Kim Brown, Fiction Editor Nikki Kallio, and Fiction Editorial Assistant Paula Sàbat Martínez. I'm deeply grateful to the judge Anjali Enjeti for selecting my manuscript from the finalists for the Rosemary Daniell Fiction Prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment