Monday, January 4, 2021

 Some of my latest publications in journals:  

Happy to start off the New Year 2021 with a poem published in MacQueen’s Quinterly, inspired by Emily Carr’s “Scorned as Timber, Beloved of the Sky,” 1931, which appears below my poem.

A poem published in Thimble Literary Magazine, inspired by Georgia O’Keeffe’s painting “At the Rodeo, New Mexico,” 1919. This poem has a special place in my heart, because when writing it, I was reminded of my husband Lou George, who died many years ago, but who shortly after I met him invited me to a dirt track car race. I'd never been to one, but he'd done that kind of racing back in the day.  

A poem responding to John Di Leonardo’s “NudeStudy” in The Ekphrastic Review.

A poem in Sheila-Na-Gig Online, inspired by Georgia O’Keeffe’s “Zinnias,” 1921. 

A poem published in the Fall Issue of HeartWood Literary Magazine.

A prose poem in the Fall Issue of Still: The Journal.

Had my first ever visual poems published in Indianapolis Review.

A poem on p. 55 in the Summer issue #45 of https://Tipton Poetry Journal.

My first-ever creative non-fiction work published in Atticus Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment